We put a lot of pride into making things look beautiful and design is incorporated into everything we do. As a Designer here this means that you to have a versatile approach in creating visual experiences across all types of media – be it film, animation, stills, interactive projects, print, packaging or just some storyboard sketching.
What you will be doing
- Create and elaborate design for campaigns and brands.
- Work closely with the creative directors and other disciplines to develop ideas.
- Be a part of our own startups and give them creative power.
- Meet clients, pitch and be social.
- Develop new workflows for our design department.
- Lead and educate other designers.
- Build our brand within design.
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- You have a solid portfolio of projects and at least 5 years experience.
- You’re good with your hands – meaning you know your way around with a pencil, sketching, drawing, cutting etc.
- You love typography.
- A leader. You know how to motivate people, structure work and drive projects.
- Interested in the latest trends and techniques, but also in more classic style and analog way of working.
- Split vision. You can work with several projects at the same time.
- Get your hands dirty. This is as much a designer role as a senior role.
- UX experience is a plus.
- Great work ethic and hold no prestige whatsoever.
- Driven, knowledge hungry and fun to be around.
how to apply
Why house of radon
We call ourselves a creative agency – our word for a hybrid of an advertising agency, a production house, a creative incubator and a private restaurant. We put designers, animators, programmers and planners next to each other instead of separated by different company walls – enabling us to both think bold ideas and have the creative power to execute them. You can read more about our thinking here.
We’ve grown out of an underdog mentality, changing and evolving constantly. As an employee you will be part of that. If you like hierarchies, prestige and calm or if you like working in a department with only people doing the exact same thing as you – you probably should look elsewhere.
Most people seem to like working here. We’re nice guys and girls between 18-34 years, spread over 8 nationalities. We host parties, trips, sports, yoga, film society, poker, ping pong, a pretty neat office – to name a few perks. Speaking of perks. Our lovely chefs make awesome food in the office all days of the week. Healthy and deadly addictive. Say goodbye to the lunch box or restaurant.
We also have to admit – we’re a bit special in the advertising scene. Our primary goal is not to win all the advertising prizes that the world has to offer or to do great case videos – it is to do great stuff. Sometimes those awards get in the way, sometimes they don’t. Substance over flash we call it and we’re looking for people who share that mindset.