We’re on the lookout for talented front end developer to join our interactive team. We’re looking for someone who is technology agnostic, driven and most importantly loves technology, code, design and awesome user experiences. As a part of our team you will work on a variety of projects ranging from campaign sites to ambitious startup projects collaborating with creative people from all disciplines.
What you will be doing
- Plan and scope projects together with the team.
- Work on and develop Radon’s startup initiatives.
- Work on projects for a variety of international clients.
- Dive into backend or server logic from time to time.
Who you are
- You have a love for code and everything digital.
- A strong visual appreciation and good taste.
- You’re structured with great attention to detail.
- You’re social and fun to be around.
- Curious and eager to learn new things.
- Fluent in English.
- Solid knowledge of HTML & CSS.
- Experience using Node or Python on the server.
- A solid understanding of web development principles.
- Experience working with Ruby on Rails.
- Experience working with test driven development.
how to apply
Why house of radon
We call ourselves a creative agency – our word for a hybrid of an advertising agency, a production house, a creative incubator and a private restaurant. We put designers, animators, programmers and planners next to each other instead of separated by different company walls – enabling us to both think bold ideas and have the creative power to execute them. You can read more about our thinking here.
We’ve grown out of an underdog mentality, changing and evolving constantly. As an employee you will be part of that. If you like hierarchies, prestige and calm or if you like working in a department with only people doing the exact same thing as you – you probably should look elsewhere.
Most people seem to like working here. We’re nice guys and girls between 18-34 years, spread over 8 nationalities. We host parties, trips, sports, yoga, film society, poker, ping pong, a pretty neat office – to name a few perks. Speaking of perks. Our lovely chefs make awesome food in the office all days of the week. Healthy and deadly addictive. Say goodbye to the lunch box or restaurant.
We also have to admit – we’re a bit special in the advertising scene. Our primary goal is not to win all the advertising prizes that the world has to offer or to do great case videos – it is to do great stuff. Sometimes those awards get in the way, sometimes they don’t. Substance over flash we call it and we’re looking for people who share that mindset.