We’re looking for an overachieving PR and social brainiac that wants to be part of shaping our interaction department, its working methods and offerings. This amazing person will work with extensive strategies for some of Sweden’s largest companies, but also write press releases for a T-shirt. Nothing is too big or too small. But instead of hiring a veteran with 9 years of know-how, we’re looking for a hungry beast that wants to grow fast and learn faster.
You will be working with
- Setting up pitches and activation strategies.
- Research, develop and execute relevant media collaborations, PR projects etc.
- Designing influencer programs/strategies and keeping great relationships with influencers
- Proactively work with real time data to draw conclusions and optimise activities in real time
- Organising and nurturing media relations
- A perfect mix of nerdy and trendy pop culture
- Following current discussions in media (business, social, culture..)
- Digital platforms, services, trends and everything new
- What you don’t know, you learn
- A strange love for unclear briefs, a lot of responsibility and heavy workload
- Adaptable and easy going
- A people’s person
- Not afraid to sell/call people up and get our stories out there
- Business, marketing or PR education
- 1-3 years at a PR/Ad agency or startup
how to apply
Why house of radon
We call ourselves a creative agency – our word for a hybrid of an advertising agency, a production house, a creative incubator and a private restaurant. We put designers, animators, programmers and planners next to each other instead of separated by different company walls – enabling us to both think bold ideas and have the creative power to execute them. You can read more about our thinking here.
We’ve grown out of an underdog mentality, changing and evolving constantly. As an employee you will be part of that. If you like hierarchies, prestige and calm or if you like working in a department with only people doing the exact same thing as you – you probably should look elsewhere.
Most people seem to like working here. We’re nice guys and girls between 18-34 years, spread over 8 nationalities. We host parties, trips, sports, yoga, film society, poker, ping pong, a pretty neat office – to name a few perks. Speaking of perks. Our lovely chefs make awesome food in the office all days of the week. Healthy and deadly addictive. Say goodbye to the lunch box or restaurant.
We also have to admit – we’re a bit special in the advertising scene. Our primary goal is not to win all the advertising prizes that the world has to offer or to do great case videos – it is to do great stuff. Sometimes those awards get in the way, sometimes they don’t. Substance over flash we call it and we’re looking for people who share that mindset.