Did you love to solve puzzles as a child? Organize the fun hour at school? Or plan all your family trips in exact detail? Well, we might have the perfect job for you. We’re currently looking for a firm extra hand in the project manager department. You’ll be handling some of Sweden’s finest brands, drive complex strategic work and collaborate with brilliant creative coworkers.
You will be working with
- Create all kinds of communication, ranging from PR plans, film production, website production and full-blown marketing campaigns.
- Manage projects on a daily basis and ensure expectations are met.
- Build proposals for existing and new clients and be a part of pitching them.
- Create budget and time plans and make sure they are met.
- Create creative briefs that convey the client’s needs to the creative team.
- Excellent client management skills.
- Enjoy doing a variety of different things and having several projects ongoing at the same time.
- 1-3 years of experience working at a communication agency or similar.
- Knowledge about the whole process of creating a successful campaign from strategy to activation.
- Ability to foresee the next five steps of any project and prioritize between them.
- Real business understanding
- Strong visual sense and ability to build presentations.
- Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills in English.
- Structured approach.
- Can-do, positive attitude
how to apply
Why house of radon
We call ourselves a creative agency – our word for a hybrid of an advertising agency, a production house, a creative incubator and a private restaurant. We put designers, animators, programmers and planners next to each other instead of separated by different company walls – enabling us to both think bold ideas and have the creative power to execute them. You can read more about our thinking here.
We’ve grown out of an underdog mentality, changing and evolving constantly. As an employee you will be part of that. If you like hierarchies, prestige and calm or if you like working in a department with only people doing the exact same thing as you – you probably should look elsewhere.
Most people seem to like working here. We’re nice guys and girls between 18-34 years, spread over 8 nationalities. We host parties, trips, sports, yoga, film society, poker, ping pong, a pretty neat office – to name a few perks. Speaking of perks. Our lovely chefs make awesome food in the office all days of the week. Healthy and deadly addictive. Say goodbye to the lunch box or restaurant.
We also have to admit – we’re a bit special in the advertising scene. Our primary goal is not to win all the advertising prizes that the world has to offer or to do great case videos – it is to do great stuff. Sometimes those awards get in the way, sometimes they don’t. Substance over flash we call it and we’re looking for people who share that mindset.